1. INFORMATION DISCLOSURE
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if
- you have given your consent according to the provisions of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- a legal obligation exists for the transfer pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO,
- as this is legally permissible and required by Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
2. RIGHTS OF PARTIES AFFECTED
- You have the right to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO.
In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if these have not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details.
- In accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, you have the right to demand the immediate correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us.
- Pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO, you have the right to request the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
- According to Art. 18 DSGVO, you have the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse its deletion and we no longer need the data, but if you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have filed an objection against the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO.
- In accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, you have the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another person responsible.
- In accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 DSGVO, you have the right to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future.
- Pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority. Generally speaking, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarters.
3. RIGHT OF OBJECTION
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, simply send an email to info[at]hemovent.com
4. DATA INTEGRITY
We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Usually this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
In order to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties, we also use suitable technical and organizational security measures. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
5. UP-TO-DATENESS AND AMENDMENT OF THIS DATA PROTECTION DECLARATION
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status of May 25th, 2018.
Due to the further development of our website and offers above or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at www.hemovent.com/privacy-statement.